Report a Crime
If you have been a victim of a crime in the City of Live Oak, you are encouraged to file a report by contacting the department at 210-653-0033. If the crime is occurring in your presence and you can safely do so, dial 9-1-1.
Crime Victim Assistance Program
The Victim Assistance Program was established by the State of Texas in 1979 to provide benefits for the victim(s) of a violent crime. The goal of the Live Oak Police Department is to provide for the necessary needs of crime victims and to reduce the effects from short and long term trauma experienced as a result of victimization.
If you are a victim of a violent crime who has suffered personal injuries, or you are a surviving family member of a deceased victim of a violent crime, you may be eligible for crime victim compensation.
Additional Helpful Information:
- Family Violence Prevention Services of San Antonio
- Crime Victims' Compensation/Attorney General of Texas
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Texas Council of Family Violence
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice Victim Assistance