If you have been issued a Live Oak Municipal Court citation and did not appear in court or otherwise meet requirements set by the court after your initial appearance, there may be a warrant issued for your arrest. These warrants do not expire and can be served on any day and at any time. To avoid being arrested, you should contact the Live Oak Municipal Court as soon as possible to make arrangements for the disposition of your case(s). If your warrants are not cleared, there may also be a hold placed on your Driver’s License. If you wish to pay for your warrant(s) in full, you may do so in person at the Live Oak Municipal Court, by using the City of Live Oak Website or by mail (only money order or cashier’s check accepted). Payments made via the internet may require a small processing fee. In certain cases a payment agreement may be allowed upon approval by court personnel.
Online Live Oak Municipal Court Payments
*Be sure to record your confirmation number as receipt for payment.
Make a payment on a single warrant online
- Under the LOCAL PAYMENTS section select “Make a Payment”
- Enter the number 6542 as the Jurisdiction code and select “Make a Payment”
- Above the “Make a Payment” button, click on the “Payment Type” drop down box and select “CITATION”, then click the “Make a Payment” button again. Enter the payment amount (the system will not take more than $500 at a time), credit card type, and click CONTINUE
- After reading and accepting the terms/conditions click on ACCEPT
- You can now opt to create an account or continue as a guest.
- At this point, you will enter the Payer Information which is the information for the credit card holder and not necessarily the person who has warrants.
- Follow the website instructions on entering the citation number and driver license number for the person who had received the citation. Be sure to record the confirmation number as your receipt.
If you believe that you have outstanding citations with the City of Live Oak, we recommend you call the court at 210-945-1799. You may also search the Texas DPS Failure to Appear Database
Be advised that not all Live Oak municipal court warrants are listed in this database, so calling the court directly is recommended.
The Municipal Court is open
Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-5:00pm