Live Oak's Water/Waste Water Management.
- Provide safe drinking water resources to the residents and businesses in Live Oak
- Maintaining and servicing all water mains, services, meters, tanks, chlorine injection systems, and pumps on the water system. The water system serves approximately 2/3 of the population of Live Oak, the majority of the other 1/3 are served by the San Antonio Water System (SAWS).
- Maintain, inspect, and routinely clean the sanitary sewer mains and man holes
- Read meters
- Promote water conservation through public education
- Comply with state and federal requirements for water and waste water systems
- Maintain fire hydrants for fire protection
- Maintain four water well pumping and storage sites
- Monitor a critical water use management plan to regulate the use of water during drought periods
Click this link to view the 2017 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report.